1. The fastest way to get drunk is . . . mixing liquor with a carbonated, sugarless mixer like Diet Coke or sugar-free Red Bull. Diet drinks make you absorb the alcohol quicker.
2. Real ninjas didn't wear all black . . . they wore dark blue, because it was a more effective way to blend in at night.
3. Pineapples were such a major status symbol in Europe in the 1700s, you could rent one to take to a party. Buying one could cost the equivalent of $8,000 in today's dollars.
4. It's illegal to lock your car in Churchill, Manitoba, Canada . . . in case someone needs to hide inside of it to get away from a polar bear.
5. The time machine in "Back to the Future" was NOT originally a DeLorean . . . it was a REFRIGERATOR. But ROBERT ZEMECKIS was worried it would lead to kids locking themselves in refrigerators, so they changed it.