1. OxfordUniversity in England is older than the Aztec society. Oxford became a university in 1249 . . . the Aztecs originated in 1325.
2. The most common street name in the U.S. is . . . Second Street. The theory is that a town will name its first street either First Street OR Main Street . . . but they pretty much always go with Second Street for their second street.
3. The best-selling video game in history is "Tetris" . . . by far. Across all its versions, it's sold at least 143 million copies. "Wii Sports" is second, at 82 million.
4. Until the 1940s, baby boys were dressed in pink and baby girls were dressed in blue. Pink was for boys because it was considered a STRONGER color . . . blue was for girls because it was considered more delicate and dainty.
5. Before a hurricane, the two top-selling items at Walmart are Pop-Tarts and beer.