1. If you add up all the numbers on a roulette wheel, you get 666.
2. There are approximately five million Puerto Ricans living in the continental U.S. . . . and 3.7 million living in Puerto Rico.
3. Technically, a "moment" is 90 seconds. Moment is in the 1398 Oxford English Dictionary, and it says there are 40 moments in an hour . . . so that's 90 seconds per moment. But obviously the definition has evolved to just mean "a short amount of time."
4. The most common word people use in their bios on Twitter is "love."
5. The only planet in our solar system that's not named after a Roman god or goddess is . . . Earth. Earth comes from an old English word "ertha," which means "ground."